quinta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2015

The Stutterer



A guy walks into the doctor's office and says, "D d d doc, I've bbeen
stttutering ffor yyyears and IIII'm tttired of it. Cccan yyyou hehehelp
mmme?"

The doctor says, "Well, I'll have to examine you to see what's going on."

So he examines him and says, "Well I think I know what the problem is.."

The guy says, "Wwwell wwwhat is it, ddoc?"

The doctor says, "Well, it's your penis, it's about a foot long and all the
down pressure is putting strain on your vocal cords..."

The guy says, "Wwwat cccan we ddo?"

The doctor advises, "Well, I can cut it off and transplant a shorter one."

The guy says, "Dddeal.....Dddo it!"

The guy has the operation and six weeks later, he comes back into the
doctor's office and says, "Doc, you solved the problem and I don't stutter
anymore, but I've only had sex once in the past three weeks. My wife
doesn't like it anymore. She liked it with my long one. I don't care if I
have to stutter, I want you to put my long one back on"


The doctor says, "P p p piss o o o off. A ddddeal's a dddeal.



Source/Fonte: Received by email
Image/Imagem: Google Images
Translation/Tradução: Heinz Claudius (when applicable)

Is it your copyright? Please see here.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário