segunda-feira, 16 de agosto de 2010

How NOT to please a client at a hotel

Mrs. Yetta Rosenberg gets off the plane for her vacation and, being tired from the flight, goes to the first hotel she sees in order to get a room. She walks up to the desk and tells the clerk, "I'm Mrs. Yetta Rosenberg, and I desire a room for the night."
The clerk looks disdainfully at her and coldly says, "I'm sorry, madam, but our hotel is "completely booked."
Just then, a man with his suitcase in hand, drops his key and a check at the desk, and heads for the door.
"Oy, what luck, says Mrs. Rosenberg. "I can take 'his' room."
"I'm sorry, madam," says the clerk, "but I thought you understood my meaning. To be blunt, we do not cater to Jews."
"Jews?" exclaims Mrs. Rosenberg. "So, who's a Jew? I'm a Cat'lic."
In obvious disbelief, the clerk asks her, "If you're a Catholic, then answer this question: Who is the Son of God?"
"That's easy," says Mrs. Rosenberg, "Jesus Christ."
The clerk, still not convinced, then asks, "Who was Jesus' mother and father?"
"Mary and Joseph," replies Mrs. Rosenberg , testily.
Then the clerk asks, "And where was Jesus born?"
"In a manger in a barn," answers Mrs. Rosenberg, becoming agitated.
"And why was Jesus born in a manger in a barn?" asks the clerk.
"Because a shmuck like you wouldn't rent a room to Jews!!!"

Source/Fonte: Received by email
Image/Imagem: Google Images
Translation/Tradução: Heinz Claudius (when applicable)


Is it your copyright? Please see here.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário